- Wednesday 2/1/23 - Grades 1 and 2 field trip to the Palace Theater to see “Newsies, Jr”.
- Wednesday 2/1/23 - Bulldog Pride assembly for grades K-4 at 1:15 p.m.
- Week of 2/13/23-2/17/23 - PreK through grade 4 will have a spirit week (more info to come) and activities in celebration of Random Acts of Kindness Week and we will take part in very intentional kindness activities throughout the week
- Wednesday 2/15/23 - 100th Day of School CELEBRATION (provided there are no more school cancellation days until then)
- During the next few months, grades 3 and 4 will begin practicing and preparing for the NH SAS state assessment, which is an important part of your child’s core educational programming.
- ACCESS testing begins for all students receiving English Language support and services (K-4).
- Monday 2/20/23 - No School in observance of President’s Day
- Tuesday 02/21/23 - Spirit gear orders should be ready for pick up (if you ordered)
- Thursday 2/23/23 - Chuck E Cheese Family night fundraiser from 3pm-9pm for PreK-4 (More info to come)
- Week of 2/27/23 through 3/3/23 - No School due to the Winter break
- As always, if you have medical or health concerns please email our Nurse Janine Kerouc at email@example.com.
- Please remember to call or email the school if your child will be absent from school.
Each day that your child misses school is a day that they fall behind and could create gaps in critical foundational skills.
Any other feedback, questions or concerns can be directed to individual staff members or to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.