UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Wednesday November 14, 2018 ~ Preschool Literacy Day @ Bishop O'Neil Center
- Thursday November 15, 2018 ~ Author of the Month breakfast @ 8:15 a.m.
- Thursday November 15, 2018 ~ Picture retakes
- Monday November 19, 2018 ~ PTG Meeting in the Bakersville library 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday November 20, 2018 ~ Chipotle PTG Fundraiser 4:00-8:00 p.m. (click here for flyer/español)
- Wednesday November 21 - Friday November 23, 2018 ~ NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday November 29, 2018 ~ Manchester Proud listening session for Bakersville/BOC parents 8:30-9:30 a.m. ( more info / signup)
- Thursday November 29, 2018 ~ Family Science Night (must RSVP)
Popcorn every Thursday ~ 25¢
School Store every Friday ~ Items from 25¢ - $1.00
"Every student, every day, on time!"
Click here for helpful tips: Good Attendance Habits
School Hours 8:45 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Students should not arrive on the playground before 8:15 a.m.
All students are welcome to join us for breakfast when the gym doors open at 8:15 a.m. Breakfast will be served every morning from 8:15-8:35.
Students not having breakfast with us will sit by grade level until being released to their classrooms at 8:30 a.m. Instruction begins promptly at 8:45 a.m.
Students arriving after the 8:45 a.m. bell are tardy and must report to the office through the main door.
The school day ends at 2:50 p.m.
Bus: students will be sent to the gym for dismissal to their bus.
Kindergarten: students will be dismissed at 2:45 p.m. to a parent or identified caretaker at the kindergarten doors or escorted to their dismissal point.
Car Patrol: Grade 1-5 students who will be picked up will be released by staff to a parent or identified caregiver from the back door.
21stCCLC: All students attending an after-school activity will be dismissed from their classroom to the gym.
Walkers: Grade 1-5 classroom teachers will escort their classes out the front doors of the building and through the Elm/Queen City intersection. For the safety of our students, staff, and families we ask that all parents wait to greet their students on the other side of this intersection, not in front of or on the side of the school building.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If there is to be a temporary or permanent change to a student's method of release, parents must notify the school in writing the morning the change is to take place.
Information on school closings can be found here.
Sign up for SMS text alerts about weather closures,
"The Bakersville Pledge"
I pledge today to do my best
in reading, math and all the rest.
I promise to obey the rules
in my class and in my school.
I'll respect myself and others too;
I'll expect the best in all I do.
I'll keep my school clean and safe;
come every day and not be late.
I am here to learn and I'll say it out loud,
I'll always be Bakersville proud!